Did you miss our February 15th webinar Tips for Transitioning to the New Webi 4.3? We have a quick summary of the webinar with the webinar presenters’ key takeaways from their session. This session had a lot of audience interaction with the presenter and we highly recommend checking it out if you use Web Intelligence!
Here is the webinar overview:
WebI 4.3 comes with a FIORI-based, modern, and simplified user interface for designing and developing ad-hoc reports, operational reports, highly analytical reports, visually rich dashboards, and more powerful BI content. While this is a great foundational step towards future analytics and end-user experience it is also quite a transition from the classic launchpad that many are used to.
To assuage the fear and panic generated from this huge transformation, this session will share a few tips that we have found quite useful to adapt to the new features faster and make the transition from WebI 4.2 to 4.3 more enjoyable.
Key takeaways from this session:
- SAP BI 4.3 SP0 was released last year, and the BI Launchpad comes with the new FIORI-based interface with a modern and sleek UX
- You will experience a great new deal of how you will perform all your WebI tasks
- While the new UI is great and in alignment with most popular BI tools, and SAC, it is also quite a transition from the classic WebI UI
- There are two new panels and the 4.2 functionalities are not re-organized and regrouped into the new panels and a lean simplified toolbar
- There are some cool new features like WebI as a Data source, hiding of report tabs, unified query panel, enhanced formula editor, and some more.
Don’t forget you can stream this webinar in its entirety as well as ever other Let’s Speak BO webinar we’ve hosted when you are logged in on the site. It is completely free to join!
Join the conversation
You must be logged in to post a comment.